Production Support Lead
Our client is seeking a Production Support Lead, this candidate will be primarily responsible to oversee the daily operation of an IS team.
He/She will evaluate, clarify, and maintain requests for software development and support, report on KPI and KRI statistics for their team, and provide daily supervision to their associates.
This person works as a liaison between IS and business customers. Generally they will build rapport to provide updates, gather feedback and educate business users on IS tools and processes.
The team lead is accountable for the successful handing of all incidents assigned to the team, reporting of statistics to management, and working with management and Human Resources to ensure that associates reporting to them have all necessary support to perform their job duties as assigned by the lead.
- Incident handling and grooming, review of ticket queues.
- Provide excellent service quality to consumers of IS services.
- Oversee the classification of intake requests into reporting, development and incident tracks.
- Act as a liaison between IS and business users to coordinate and clarify requests and provide education as appropriate.
- Coordinate same day requests to meet or exceed defined SLA targets.
- Coordinate and communicate issues for Second and Third Tier support.
- Monitor release management to find production problems subsequent to releases.
- Coordinate with Release Management and Development staff to ensure timely and effective software releases to all test and production environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience with MS Office and Windows Server Support.
- Experience with software development, scripting and familiarity with SDLC lifecycle a plus.
- Working knowledge of computer programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate proactive approach to problem resolution, strong troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of industry standard IT best practices, including disaster recovery and high availability concepts a plus.