$100K — $150K *
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic’s employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank’s information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most – providing extraordinary service.
The Salesforce (CLM) Systems Support Business Analyst will assist and support the designated functional leader to create, grow and manage the team maintaining day-to-day support operations of CRM/CLM related technologies, as well as evolving and accommodating changing needs of the different business units within FRB. This position requires working with core business owners and users across the spectrum of FRB business teams and acting as the liaison between technology teams (internal and vendor) during business hours. Other major duties include but not limited to require managing data, creating management status reports (daily, weekly, and monthly) and analyzing projects, working with the audit department and any platform and process related requests, and continued development of the systems support team. This position also requires someone who has experience working in and managing a client facing support organization for key business applications that is used by thousands of users in many different capacities. You will be responsible for creating support processes that allow for seamless integration with enterprise support guidelines. The resource will also continue to support the CLM development team for business analysis, technical analysis and data analysis as needed to support development, NP and production releases. Specifically, the Business Analyst is the product owner for items and issues reported by the User Community.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Strong analysis, systems integration experience, and excellent communication skills supported by 6 or more years successful experience supporting enterprise applications. Prior project management experience is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams on CRM tools (Salesforce) and client onboarding workflows is key. The role will be responsible for system stability of existing and newly deployed features on the platform and delivering exceptional service to our User Community colleagues.
- Additional characteristics necessary to succeed include an analytical approach, attention to detail, desire to improve everything, and passion to serve clients.
- Ability and desire to interact with senior executive leadership and present thought leadership in clear and concise manner is a must.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
Valid through: 11/19/2021