Job Description, Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing administration including installs, upgrades, configuration, and monitoring of TEOCO and third party products (Citrix, Business Objects, Oracle Client, Apache/Tomcat, etc).
- Devising, implementing, and managing system monitoring, automation, and notification tools
- Performing root cause analysis, diagnostics, and monitoring on various production systems
- Assisting in system and domain administration of Windows based servers
- Troubleshooting and resolving end-user issues independently and efficiently
- Participating in occasional night or weekend work and possible shift work to support an 9AM-7PM IST production schedule
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience writing PL/SQL statements
- Proven experience managing applications within a live environment.
- Skills should include basic programming skills (C++, VB, VB.net, PL SQL, MS .net, Java, or others).
- Working knowledge of the Windows family of operating systems
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Confident & comfortable interacting with both internal & external clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of networking concepts and protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with Citrix is a plus
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX/Solaris a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a related field
Experience Range (in years):
- Desired minimum of 1 years prior work experience.