Production Support Engineer
Less than 5 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
We're looking for a Production Support Engineer to help us launch the next generation of our disruptive contextual email marketingSaaS product. We have a very fast paced development and release cycle here, and you'll help ensure our software remains fast and bug free. This is not a manual QA role, you'll be writing lots of Ruby on Rails and Ember.js code.
Responsibilities of the Production Support Engineer:
- Develop and maintain automated browser tests for production applications
- Identify, isolate, and reproduce bugs reported by users
- Manage the communication between end users and the dev team
- Dedicated time each week to learning Rails and Ember: OSS, online resources, etc
- Bachelor's Degree
- Boot Camp graduates welcome, as long as you have the goods to back it up.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in or desire to work in a start up, agile environment
- Experience with Ember.js or similar JS framework