- Provide expert, hands-on support with product installation, configuration, and troubleshooting in client production environments.
- Take ownership of technical support tasks, as part of larger implementation projects, by working collaboratively with clients and/or Knoa Implementation Partners.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve issues encountered during product installation or upgrades.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Interface with third-party support organization for level 1 and 2 support issues
- Interface with Knoa engineering teams for level 3 support issues
- Author technical documentation (such as installation notes) and contribute to the knowledge base maintained by the Support organization.
- Participate in internal UAT cycles, to verify as well as acquire knowledge about new product releases.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in enterprise software support, cloud support or as a software or QA engineer
- Four-plus years of application supportexperience on Java based solutions or two-plus years of Java development experience
- Knowledge of Java, SQL, and basic Windows and Linux commands
- Experience with technical and process documentation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bi-lingual skills (English and Spanish) preferred, but not required