Job Title: Production Support Engineer - Assembly - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Moline, IL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Plans, coordinates, performs product design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project of moderate scope or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project. Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- May assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel. Decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors.
- Executes high level applications to more complex problems. Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects of moderate scope.
- Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
- This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
- Provides technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organizations.
- Develops and/or executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation. Applies knowledge of company products, policies and practices to provide economies through standardization of parts and products.
Skill Set Required:
- As a Product Engineer, at the Harvester Works, you will be a member of the Current Product Support team.
- This position provides technical and problem solving support to factory cross functional teams to identify issue root cause.
- In addition, you will: * Work closely with the factory OFP quality and manufacturing groups to quickly address design related production issues
- Increase factory first pass yield * Reduce defects per machine and warranty
- Support the no fault forward process * Resolve safety and ergo issues Should be experienced with
- Engineering Change Management; design engineering (Creo); route cause, production environment
- SAP. Hydraulics knowledge is a plus. Bachelor's in Engineering 2+ years of exp.