The Production Support Developer will join a highly-skilled fast paced IT based organization and be responsible for supporting and improving multiple open source-based applications. This Developer is expected to contribute to and influence the strategic direction of support processes and technologies. The individual will be working with teams from Client Services, Development, Operations, and Customer Support.
- Provide support for the application along with others
- Provide technical explanation for issues identified by business
- Proactively identify issues with applications and start process to resolve
- Lead the patching and maintenance of servers within applications
- Perform Periodic Access Reviews for applications and servers
- Identify root causes for technical issues
- Work directly with customer service and business teams to troubleshoot, recreate, and/or resolve support issues.
- Create and maintain internal documentation related to technical topic specialties.
- Work with backend teams to reach resolutions of issues
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience in supporting Production environment
- 5 years of experience with the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- Demonstrated experience with Linux is preferred
- Demonstrated experience with AWS is preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in object-oriented design methodologies and application development required
- 2 or more years of experience in unit testing framework