Requisition #: 33048
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies towork for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a DevOps Support Developer to join our KPMG Technology organization.
- Design, construct, implement and support client-facing software that meets the business requirements
- Perform software construction, unit testing and debugging; software construction may include the preparation of new software, reuse of existing code, modification of existing programs, or integration of purchased solutions
- Prepare non-functional and functional prototypes as needed
- Work with Business Analysts, Project Leaders, and clients to review the business requirements and prepare technical design documents, which may include extended use cases, class diagrams, collaboration diagrams, sequence diagrams, and detailed hardware specifications
- Minimum of one year of experience with ticketing/tracking with Service Now
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or relevant work experience
- Ability to work with existing Architecture
- Able to understand quickly the business perspective or software
- Basic understanding of the following of C#, MVC, SQL, Angular 2/4, CSS Bootstrap
- Must be a US Citizen