Production Support Consultant
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is one of the world’s leading banking and financial services firms. They are currently looking for a Production Support Consultant within the Jersey City offices, working with system owners to document issues and daily incident reports and to develop recovery and preventative measures.
- Work directly with system owners to provide root cause analysis, issue system actions and solutions to incidents and data loss instances.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc analyses for senior IT management, providing full understanding of the data, user/system interaction and issuing recommendations where applicable
- Gain a thorough understanding of the production environment and current incident managementinfrastructure, providing a transparent best practice to users while addressing technical gaps or software deficiencies where necessary
- Provide a strong communication hub between users and senior management, showing initiative where possible to proactively resolve issues or reccurences.
- BS or equivalent in IT-related discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 2+ years’ experience in system development or infrastructuresupport roles, working withnetworks, databases and servers
- Knowledge of production environment norms and best practices
- Experience in ITIL and ServiceNow tools