Production Support Applications Engineer
Looking for a Technical Analyst with experience in the following:
- Oracle Applications
- Oracle Advance Supply Chain Planning (ASCP)
- Oracle Value Chain Planning (VCP)
- Oracle Demantra
- Nice to have but not necessary - AppWorx, TOAD, Oracle Workflow, D2K Forms and Reports, Oracle Developer
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and support IT solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Development includes coding, configuring, testing, troubleshooting, and documenting new and existing applications and systems.
- Follow and refine technical standards and guidelines.
- Create technical specifications and design solutions.
- Interface with business partners and users to develop project requirements and solutions.
- Act as a resource for colleagues.
- Provide informal guidance to junior staff.
- Contribute to process improvements.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
- Works independently
Experience / Education