Seeking a Tier 3 Application/Production Support resource to assist with production support analysis and resolution of escalated Help Desk tickets.
This is an Application/Production Support position and is NOT a hardware based help desk role.
This position will act as a member of the operations and maintenance support team responsible for monitoring incoming issues unable to be resolved by front line Help Desk staff by diagnosing the root cause and resolving isolated issues or, if required, escalating customer issues to development staff.
These positions works closely with business and technical teams to troubleshoot issues with a focus on determining root cause to prevent recurrence. Issues may be referred to specialized business/policy staff, software developers and/or client implementation specialists. Positions work with multiple groups to work through complex issues that include replicating, isolating and identifying a root cause while providing workarounds and testing, fixes, and patches, and may assist with setup of staging or test environments.
Positions may recommend product and process improvement strategies based on perceived trends or patterns in field issues. These positions will be a liaison between Business, Program Management, System Development and A&I Tech Architects to coordinate any system change requests being created, budgeted, approved and implemented.
- Experience and knowledge of browser-based applications.-
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting automated system problems.-
- Experience working in an Application/Production Support based (not hardware) help desk environment.
- Experience in phone based Customer Service focused roles, being able to think and respond quickly to customer questions.
- Working knowledge of social services and Medicaid programs and systems
- Experience writing and running SQL queries.-
- Remedy on demand
- HP Quality Center