$80K — $100K *
The purpose of this position is to provide direction and oversight to electrical and instrument and controls work crews to ensure all work activities are executed in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with all applicable policies, work plans, procedures and standards. This includes planning, direction, scheduling and management of outage and non-outage work management functions.
1. Provide supervision, direction, and leadership to the plant operations and maintenance staff.
2. Develop and implement plant maintenance strategies for safe, efficient, and cost effective operation of the power plant.
3. Identify new O&M and Capital Projects. Resolve technical issues related to operation of the plant.
4. Coordinate activities associated with Project Management and Engineering duties for plant O&M and Capital projects. These duties include project coordination, contract administration, material tracking, scheduling and cost monitoring.
5. Perform day to day troubleshooting on equipment to support on time startups and reliable and efficient unit operation.
6. Oversee and manage preventative and predictive maintenance activities. Ensure that activities are completed efficiently within the given budget constraints.
7. Support plant safety, environmental, and operational goals through compliant plant operation and proper prioritization of the work management process.
8. Schedules correct resources to support scheduled activities including O&M support, vendor support, and training. Approve work orders, material orders and contracts within rules of delegation of authority.
1. Minimum of 8 years of equivalent experience to include working knowledge of electrical practices, codes, regulations and OSHA guidelines.
2. Minimum of 8 years power generation experience. Specifically operation and maintenance of steam turbines and power generation boilers.
3. Working knowledge of power plant maintenance, design safety and environmental compliance.
4. Knowledge of switching and grounding operations.
5. Working knowledge of the capital and O&M budget process.
6. Must be able to pass a respirator fit test.
Must be available for shift work, weekends, evenings and on call.
Associates Degree in Electrical Maintenance or Technology
Valid through: 7/8/2020