ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements departmental safety programs to ensure safety of associates.
- Supervising operational processes and activities to ensure all products meet or exceed all established quality requirements, including product integrity and product order documentation.
- Directs all related personnel actions to include performance management and disciplinary actions.
- Understands manufacturing priorities based on established weekly productions schedules and makes daily assignments to achieve performance expectations.
- Assist operators in problem solving and exercises considerable judgment.
- Directs routine equipment maintenance and set-up.
- Takes leadership role for training and coaching activities.
- Promotes and maintains a team work environment.
- Effectively communicates operation status to operations management.
- Ability to mentor, coach and development operators.
- Ability to delegate
- The ability to multi-task, managing multiple projects or assignments simultaneously and the ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Supervisory experiencepreferred.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective organization, planning, and prioritizing skills
- Provide employee coaching and development.
- Performance Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Technical Capacity
- Learning Orientation
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum education: High school diploma/G.E.D.
- Seven or more years’ experience in manufacturing positions showing increasing levels of responsibilities OR
- Bachelor’s (4yr.) Degree from an accredited college or university with 2-4 years experience in a polymer manufacturing environment required.
- May be required to work rotating shifts.
- Forklift operation/experience.