TrinityRail is searching for a Production Sr. Supervisor in our Longview, TX Plant 19 location.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and direct the activities of production supervisors and the production operations team.
- Supervise semi-monthly and/or hourly employees to ensure safety, quality, and production requirements are met.
- Establish functional business plans and technical project objectives to meet the short- and long- term goals of a production or warehousing organization.
- Inspect work areas to ensure safety regulations are being followed safe working conditions are maintained.
- Coordinate workload according to completion schedules.
- Monitor manpower, materials and equipment.
- Requisition additional material, equipment or manpower when necessary.
- Accomplish goal of providing quality product on time.
- Troubleshoot issues dealing with production, maintenance, quality, shipping, engineering and management.
- Manage manufacturing and production operations.
- Set production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, materials supply, staffing resources, and volume required to meet demand and to ensure maximum production quantity and quality.
- Manage execution of processes.
- Accountable for the performance and results of production operations team.
- Report directly to the Coatings Manager.
What you'll need:
- 5-7 years manufacturing operations management and supervisionexperiencerequired.
- Ability to build, lead and participate in a team environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret blueprints and production drawings and plan cost efficient work procedures that meet quality requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; specifically Excel and Word.
- Experience with Time & Attendance system; Kronos preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to communicate across all levels.
Job ID: 1805521