Production Services Sr. Process Engi
Engineering & Operational Services: Engineering & Operational Services supports our product supply network by leading the Engineering, Quality, Production Services, and Health, Safety & Environment functions. As a member of this team, you'll deploy common systems, processes, and tools across the organization and provide technical support to business units company-wide.
Key Responsibilities (in descending order of importance) and % of Time:
- Production Services interface to business and technical leaders, influencing decision-making in the interest of cost optimization and supply assurance, while facilitating a robust and sustainable supply chain.
- Drive implementation, prioritization and execution of cost optimization, supply assurance and other supply chain goals.
- Technical lead and/or overall project lead for large, highly complex projects that will usually be cross-functional and multi-disciplinary in nature, with significant risk associated.
- Provides technical plan for projects, ensures technical validity of data, resolves technical issues and provides balanced risk assessment to influence project direction. Able to lead team through resolution exercises.
- Lead or support assigned and self-identified projects, employing the principles and tools of Ops Readiness and Early Management to identify potential losses early in the life of a project and to deliver a vertical, sustainable startup.
- Utilize knowledge of processing/packaging, as well as other general science and engineering principles and methods, to enhance the overall knowledge of the Department and Clorox technical community
- Develop best practices to drive continuous improvement and learning's in the Department and Clorox technical community, and train others on new tools and practices.
- Communicate effectively within multi-functional teams and build strong partnerships with Ops Services Departments, R&D PRD/ Processing, and stakeholders (Quality, GSS, Engineering, and Plant personnel).
- Self-manage complex assignments across multiple locations, products, or businesses.
- Travel, primarily in North America, < 50%.
- Years and Type of Experience:
- Experience and familiar with Resins and Conversion.
- Bachelor of science or engineering and 3-5+ years in R&D, and/or Manufacturing
- Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated technical depth, excellent analytical skills, attention to detail, with ability to explain desired results, risks and next steps to any audience
- Ability to identify, champion and institutionalize new tools, processes, and technologies
- Ability to communicate ideas in a convincing, influential manner and to interact with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive as well as documentary
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Education Level/Degree:
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering