When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
As part of the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) team, you'll help develop support the development of the next generation of more intelligent, more integrated and more reliable solutions that enhance aircraft safety and performance in the most rigorous flight conditions. We have 100 years of experience, a phenomenal product portfolio, state-of-the-art test labs and the resources to make your ideas shine.
The Production Program Manager provides internal, product line focused support to the Operations Leader to ensure timely delivery of products to customers. The Production Program Manager leads the organization by efficiently and creatively facilitating collaboration and coordination between the Rosemount Operations Team and a cross-functional team including team members from customer service, program office, quality, material/production planning, production/sustaining engineering and procurement.
- Anticipate and mitigate risks to delivery of orders
- Develop and implement solutions for day-to-day issues affecting EMS products
- Execute production aspects of contract
- Leads and directs regular core team meetings attend and reports to customer/product reviews
- Manage customer scorecard in collaboration with the program office
- Customer contact for production questions, reviews, alignment and issues pertaining to their assigned product(s) within their product line
- Identify, assess and lead the implement value engineering programs
- Implement business cases for the EMS Team and drive the execution of key projects and work transitions (internal and external)
- Lead production readiness assessments and drive closure of all identified risks
- 5-7 years experience in product/operations and/or customer management.
- Ability to analyze and act to mitigate risk.
- Ability to creatively and assertively problem solve, learn quickly and operate effectively despite ambiguity.
- Ability to implement, track and manage projects of all types.
- Ability to strategically lead within a matrixed, cross-functional team to achieve desiredschedule, cost, and quality targets.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge and experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques are highly desired but not required
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations, engineering, finance or related field.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68436BR