- Primary accountability regarding production operations for their assigned regions. Reports out to upper management daily on the status of key performance indicators
- Manage a team of Production Control analysts and ensure maximum provider utilization and efficiency. Maintain and hold meetings with Regional Directors and Operations Managers to ensure everyone is aligned with the most up to date numbers and required actions
- Fully understand all of assigned region’s key metrics. Must be able to identify any potential challenge that may derail production schedules and react accordingly in a timely manner.
- Work with the Command Center, Clinical Operations, and Recruiting to ensure assigned regions are meeting all key performance indicators
- Manage the staffing levels and locations of the employees of your assigned areas. Understand client demand and be able to quickly evaluate and provide staff recommendations for backfills and additional needed requisitions.
- Create timetables for each step of the assessment scheduling process for assigned geographic area/clients, making sure the proper materials are available and the production partners are ready to meet demand and delivery schedule. Track all work-flow through the organization
- In cooperation with Production Planning and Clinical Operations, create and approve monthly production plans
- Review assigned client production levels on a daily basis; ensure production schedules are still on track
- Review Provider availability, schedules, inventory levels and assignments to ensure production goals will be met on a daily basis
- Ensure new Provider start dates are still on schedule; ensure that all required credentialing/licensing needs are met
- Implement and maintain various status reports and tracking tools. Attend status and scheduling meetings throughout the day.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in depth specialized training program.
Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 5 years progressive experience in production planning, production control, material control of scheduling function in a field service environment or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, with an aptitude for understanding business environment and translating business requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of production processes
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize activities, and meet established goals in a rapidly changing environment
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal) and ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with business partners
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and time constraints
- Experience working with and proficiency using an MRP based computer system
- Advanced proficiency of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office software tools. Knowledge of MS SQL Server and statistical reporting software preferred
Advanced ability in math and computer skills
Supervisory Responsibility: Production Control Manager will be assigned to a specific region and needs to be able to effectively Manager 2 to 4 analysts.
Travel Requirements: Occasional travel may be required.