We are looking for ?Production Planner for our client in Rochester, NY
Job Title: Production Planner
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Intermediate professional with practical knowledge of product planning.
- Product planner preferred but material planner is OK
- Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own team to explain and interpret operational processes, practices and procedures. Identifies and addresses changes within own job area.
- Works to achieve program and order targets with impact on operational department results.
- Work consists of product planning the timely release of material for procurement, receipt through stock and delivery to production build area.
- Works closely with Program Management, Engineering and Operations for order execution.
- Has experience and knowledge of product "BOM" bill of materials, drawings and product structure change processes.
- Experience in project or program environment is a plus.
- Associates' degree or minimum 6 years' experience of prior related Production product planning experience