- Utilizes Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates and/or monitors final approval of products through the complete production cycle to meet production requirements.
- Works from engineering plans and production specifications to ensure materials are provided according to schedules.
- Advises management of the status of work in progress, coordinates with manufacturing, quality, and supply chain and interfaces with engineering and program management as well as external customers.
- Ensures availability of materials and labor to meet production requirements and delivery commitments.
- Works to resolve labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
- May manage projects or processes with general supervision.
- Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department to explain and interpret operational processes, practices, and procedures.
- Recommends enhancements to systems and processes.
- Works to achieve operational targets for specific programs and projects with moderate impact on departmental results.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 10 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 14 years of prior related experience
- Candidates with a Master’s degree and 8+ years of related experience will be considered
REQ ID: ES20182105-24872