Cerner has an exciting opportunity for a Production Owner to join our Ehosting team. The EHosting Team focus is on multi-client shared solutions hosting (Community) where clients subscribes to services but do not own the software or licensing.
We will host all things healthcare related (Non-Cerner Hosting) and have the opportunity to work with a variety of different technologies.
As a Production Owner you are responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly activities required to keep a client system running at peak performance.
You are responsible for a variety of technical tasks, in addition to following all process and procedures, escalating issue as necessary and creating/updating all documentation necessary.
You will need to be well accomplished in structured problem solving skills, strong understanding of systems, basic understanding of UNIX, core Microsoft technologies including Windows 2003 and 2008 Server, Active Directory, basic core network concepts, and troubleshooting skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science and Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 years of Health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- At least 3 years of Technical support work experience
- 2+ years of Cerner Millennium experience
- 1+ years of CAMM support experience
- May be required to lift up to 20 lbs., i.e. server, network equipment
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Wiling to work on call shifts as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned