Position: Production Managing Director
Client: Advertising Production Resources (APR) Inc.
Location: Los Angeles or San Francisco, CA
The Managing Director, will help drive new business growth, be responsible for building strong relationships with our current clients, and develop strong communications with prospective clients. The MD will contribute to the marketing of APR. The MD will be expected to contribute to business-building (revenue-generating) ideas for APR and help in the overall profitability of the company.
The Managing Director will be responsible for:
Manage Key Accounts (across multiple time zones)
- Develop, build and maintain effective working relationships with senior level Clients to ensure APR's value is recognized
- Ensure that all client goals and objectives are clearly defined and achieved according to approved statements of work and contracts
- Define annual KPIs and lead client performance evaluations
- Proactively initiate business-building ideas to best service the client's interests/business needs, while successfully supporting pitches.
- Assist in managing company resources on an individual basis for career path evolution working closely with HR
- Develop strategies to better manage teams, including recommendations on how to allocate resources across clients
- Provide training, guidance and mentoring across APR
- Lead APR marketing, public relations, and communications efforts; lead internal and external communication including design resources
- Assist in preparation of proposals, RFPs, pitches, presentations or other client-facing or potential new business interactions as well as negotiating fees
- Attend industry networking conferences on company's behalf
- Evaluate market needs and adjust new business strategies and goals to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Advertising and Marketing industries, a must
- Client-side marketing, and/or production and procurement
- Understanding how to use Data to benefit our clients and internal teams
- A general understanding of marketing tools and technology
- PowerPoint and Excel (proficient in each and function on his/her own)
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Other duties may be assigned by supervisor.