SiriusXM is currently looking for a Video Production Manager to work on high-profile performances, interviews, and Town Halls across SiriusXM's talk and music channels. The role will manage production scheduling, travel, logistics, budgeting, crew hires, gear and insurance for video services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing and organizing all remote shoots for the SiriusXM video platform.
- Responsible for creating the call sheets, production reports, contacts lists, schedules, calendars and any other appropriate paperwork that the network requests.
- Liaise with all departments to make sure everyone is aware of the upcoming shoots.
- Ensure we have the appropriate insurance for each shoot.
- Responsible for props, casting, etc when relevant.
- Execute logistics for video services productions.
- Manage quality control of productions.
- Oversee media management.
- Manage and monitor fiscal budgets and operations of the show.
- Excellent & thorough paperwork skills & tracking of petty cash and credit card receipts.
- Responsible for managing expenses and turning in appropriate reports and receipts in a timely manner.
- Manage production scheduling, staffing, etc.
- Manage daily setup, labor and event timeline sheets accurately.
- Lead weekly staff meetings and communicate/delegate specifics to teams.
- Create and maintain task assignments for the team and anticipate potential staffing changes.
- Oversee all remote crews and support SiriusXM video team.
- Manage coordinator(s).
- 4+ years as a Production Manager or higher.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Ability to effectively manage, lead and influence to meet business objectives.
- Knowledge of legal clearances and insurance requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and finance skills.
- Working knowledge of safety practices, including first aid and all applicable safety standards for public facilities.
- Working knowledge of and compliance with Federal and State OSHA regulations.
- Working knowledge of the functions, operations, and current field production equipment of a multi-purpose entertainment complex.
- Ability to exhibit excellent verbal, written and public relations skills.
- Ability to work a demanding schedule and potentially long hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong program and project management skills.
- Field production, logistics and clearances.
- Experience with musical performances a plus.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact and workwith individuals at all levels.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task within a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment; effectively manages stress and emotions underpressure.
- Prior experience working with high profile talent, celebrities, and musical artists.
- Highest level of responsibility securing appropriate approvals and vetting content for rights prior to broadcast.
- Entrepreneurial spirit; excited about the future of digital content and next generation video services.
- Ability to operate with the big picture in mind.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Proficient with Google Drive (and related docs, sheets, etc).
- Expertise around current field production equipment.
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any otherstatus protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.