The role of an Production Manageris to manage the effective operation of the UAP (Production Team), as well as HR issues for team members. The main mission of the role are to:
- Follow production plans, as well as Group standard processes; assure feasibility of production plans.
- Achieve financial targets: prepare and present the UAP budget; manage the actual production costs based on "ideal" costs; maintain product margin, and monitor serial productivity (labor level, material consumption, etc.).
- Manage the UAP team: assure appropriate staffing, maintain working environment according to Group Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) standards , detect and advise training needs, share information (transparency), participate in career management initiatives, etc.
- Serve as official plant representative to the customer: meet established customer specifications concerning cycle time, delivery, quality, quantity and costs; implement preventative and corrective measures in the production process to assure that customer demands are properly met; coordinate with client's quality team to meet all customer standards.
- Implement action plans in order to improve functionality/productivity and to obtain program and Group objectives; make necessary corrective adjustments.
- Participate in the creation of Production System Efficiency (PSE) projects.
- Coordinate resource planning with Industrial Engineering department concerning stocks, equipment, staffing, activities, etc.
- Maintain dashboard indicators/status reports to monitor lead time, supply-chain targets, HSE performance, etc.
The candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- 5+ years of production experience
- 3+ years experience in managing teams
- Operational knowledge of Production methods (Kanban, 5S, Hoshin, TPM, GPAO)