What we’d like to see:
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. Senior production managers must be able to clearly communicate and prioritize project goals and schedule to create awesome work.
- Development, leadership, oversight of implementing systems and tools to support workflow and project management.
- Manage complex and simultaneous projects: schedules, resources, costs. Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
- Lead and manage junior designers / free lancers and their work loads. Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion - from concept design to production.
- Management of both projects and their assets.
- Working from initiation to completion with rigor and focus.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to create collateral, promotional and advertising pieces
- Support the Sales Team in managing the creation of necessary sales material w/ Marketing team.
- Work with printers and other vendors, from bidding to the final product. Form good relationships with vendors.
Competencies : People: Build Trusting Relationships Innovation: Adapt & Change Growth: Initiate Action Strategy: Execute Action Plan or Deliver Compelling Communication? Position Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Communications/Marketing or Graphic Design or relevant field of study.
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience working at a creative, media, or in-house agency / production studio.
- Strong project management experience using systems such as Workfront, Basecamp, etc.
- Understanding of design principles, process – in print, packaging, branding, typography, catalog production, retail graphics and also some web design experience.
- Flex different skill sets: you might be required to get your hands dirty with design work or tweak some details on artwork files, execution is equally as important as management.
- Demonstrate excellence in organizational skills and effective time management against demanding deadlines.
- Ability to think conceptually, but able to execute on a detailed level.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to negotiate and deal with multiple stakeholders on a project.
- Problem solve under constraints: deal with narrow parameters or potential budget restraints
- Deal with formulating costing and budgets.
- Exceptional proofreading and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office with advanced Excel skills.