5 - 7 years experience • Building Materials
Are you interested in career growth and mentorship within a dynamic organization? If so, a Production Manager Job in Salt Lake City, Utah is available through PrincetonOne. You are qualified to excel in the role if you have at least 5years experience managing productions lines at a manufacturing facility. This position will report directly to the Plant Manager. If you are looking to challenge yourself in a high pace environment that runs more efficiently than their competitors than this is the opportunity for you. You will learn and grow with the company.
Here is a short summary of what you will be doing in the Production Manager position;
- Manage, guide and coach production employees
- Manufacture high quality products safely and sufficiently
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Provide direction, leadership and development to your team.
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
You have the ideal background if your qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience managing production line(s) at a manufacturing facility (i.e. building products, glass, siding, window, door, plastics, vinyl extrusion).
- Experience in lean manufacturing, safety systems and quality systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and
- downward to a wide range of audiences.
- Strong ability to be both a leader and team player.
- Understand manufacturing processes and technologies.
A great opportunity with a top tier organization in beautiful Salt Lake City, UT, what more could you want?Apply to our link below for immediate consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about this position. Not quite a fit? That’s ok, we are working with tons of fantastic companies. Please visit website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more