- Define, implement and enhance necessary resources for project realization and operational stability,
- Ensure the finished products are manufactured safely and in accordance with the established production plan, in line with the quality specifications and with the defined budget standards;
- Ensure compliance and enforce company policies on quality, food safety, safety, hygiene and the environment.
- Issue the production plan and identify actions for improvement by deploying the performance indicators of the production tools through the implementation of OEE and performance routines
- Monitor the pollutant flows generated by the floors under their responsibility
- Propose investments, improvements and structure to leverage processes and operating costs.
- Bring expertise in construction of investment applications
- Apply quality system provisions: draft procedures and instructions, perform checks and inspections, follow corrective and preventive actions, participate in the investigation of claim files, manage quality indicators and participate in the training and information on the quality of service.
- Motivate, guide and support teams to achieve goals while developing a strong problem-solving culture
- Build the competency matrix of the workshop. Define and implement a training and succession plan to ensure the flexibility and maintenance of skills in the workshop
- Promote safety through site security inspections, follow-up on requests for modifications for the action plan
- Manage requests from production teams
Degree in Food Science or Technology or Process engineer
8y+ of team management (> 20 people) in production of agri-food or pharmaceuticals; or technical skills with dual competence in maintenance, production and/or quality.
Roquette provides numerous career opportunities, thanks to the diversity of its jobs and their international dimension.
Joining Roquette means joining dynamic teams ambitious for success.