- Develop and implement plans that execute the daily production schedule
- Hold the organization accountable for hitting daily goals and upholding quality/ operational standards
- Use SAP and plant capacity models to determine staffing and work schedule requirements
- Initiate and participate in plant continuous improvement projects
- Lead point of contact for industrial relations issues and business communication.
- Improve the technical and decision making capabilities of the shop floor associates
- Use plant data analysis tools for performance metric tracking, reporting, and problem solving.
- Prepare and deliver daily, weekly, and monthly presentations on plant metrics and project status.
- Conduct plant appearance and safety audits and improvements.
- Ensure all product meets requirements as defined by the Plant’s Quality Management Systems
- Comply with all applicable safety procedures and ISO guidelines
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor or a member of management
- Major KPIs are: Safety rating, on time delivery, output, labor efficiency, material efficiency, customer complaints, internal audits, process quality, and housekeeping.
- Manage workforce of at least 36associates.
Preferred: Bachelordegree in related field
Lean manufacturing Training
Six Sigma or Lean Training
5 years of management experience in a 24/7 manufacturing environment