production via market andloanrepresentative development.
- Recruits, hires and trains qualified loan officers and directs training programs relative to sales techniques, product and technical requirements.
- In conjunction with the Branch Manager and Operations Manager ensures that all loans are saleable and deliverable according to Agency, Corporate Broker, and
- Company guidelines.
- Develops and implements sales strategies, forecasting and reports as necessary.
- Monitors loan pricing and other competitive factors to effectively compete in the market place.
- Assists in the development of builder/broker contacts for the benefit of the sales staff.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or business related field, preferred. Appropriate State license, if required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years loan officer experience and a minimum of 3 years of management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of residential mortgage origination.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with regional and corporate departments, to lead, direct and motivate a successful sales team of professionals, and to recruit and hire mortgage professionals.
- Demonstrated judgment and decision making ability.
- Excellent and effective presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- An ability to quickly assess and process large amounts of information accurately.
- Stays informed of trends and developments in real estate market and competitive environment, as well as, changes in rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government insured mortgages.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Some travelrequired. ___________%.
- Must be active in the community and in job-related organizations to enhance the network of beneficial contacts.
- Valid driver’s license and current automobileliability insurance.
- Ability to adjust to the changing mortgage environment.