A Production Manager at Penumbra is an exceptional leader who drives excellence and change across the manufacturing spectrum. In an atmosphere or rapid growth and innovation, you will play a key role in production planning, continuous improvement, and staff development. You will manage all production activities and ensure that processes are performed according to current standard operating procedures. Working cross-functionally with engineering, purchasing, and other departments, you will implement the company's policies and goals.
What you'll work on:
- Drive continuous improvement in the areas of yield, through-put, cycle time, and efficiency.
- Oversee the production process and schedule.
- Ensure timeliness of finished products by monitoring production processes and maintaining schedules.
- Determine human and material resource requirements.
- Establish and maintain quality standards; implement quality control programs.
- Participate in the selection, training, mentoring and evaluation of Production Supervisors and Training Coordinators.
What you bring:
- A natural ability to lead teams, drive top performance, and achieve goals
- The desire to work and learn in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor's degree and at least 5years of production supervisory or management experience in the medical device or other regulated industry.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface with individuals from a wide variety of disciplines, cultures and backgrounds.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
What we offer:
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The satisfaction of being at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.