As a Production Manager with Panera Breads Fresh Dough Manufacturing Facilities, you will be a hands on leader of our production team who is responsible for producing bread, roll, and bagel dough that is delivered daily to our bakery-cafes. This includes mentoring and coaching associates while ensuring food safety, GMPs, and process controls are being followed while meeting quality standards.
- 3 5+ years of hands on, management experience within a food production environment, preferably within the baking or related industry
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and mentor hourly production associates
- Good working knowledge of bakery production equipment such as mixers, dividers, rounders, proofers, etc.
- Working knowledge of process controls and industry standards such as AIB (American Institute of Baking)
- Past experience training associates in safe work practices and following GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Knowledge of food sanitation processes, procedures, and standards such as Steritech/ServSafe
- A good understanding of working within a budget and meeting those goals.
- Willingness and ability to resolve problems and jump right in to help
- Positive and professional communication and customer service skills
- Competent in computer knowledge accustomed to working in an MS Office environment and competent in Excel
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
- Willingness and ability to work weekends, holidays, and/or off shift hours
- Good Organization and Time Management Skills
At Panera Bread, we share a common set of cultural values:
- No Jerks Our relationships are based on respect and honesty
- No Shortcuts We get the tough stuff done with optimism and mastery
- Profit Provides Possibilities Profit sustains the growth of our concept and our people