5 - 7 years experience • Manufacturing / Printing & Paper
A well established label converter, located in Northern Jersey is looking for a Production Supervisor who will provide leadership for meeting specifications in product quality, working safely, team building, continuous improvement and effective use of machines - operationally and mechanically.
Candidates will have
- Ability to provide leadership for all continuous improvement initiatives in the pressroom.
- Vocational/Technical degree in Press Operations and/or equivalent experience of 5 or more years required in the Narrow Web Flexographic industry.
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to mentor, guide, motivate, performance management a diverse team of people to develop and elevate engagement, customer service and performance levels across the organization.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of all pressroom procedures.
- Must know the mechanical aspects of presses, be able perform PM’s, problem solve and keep them running.
- Be willing operate equipment when required
- Knowledge of Nilpeter presses a plus
Compensation based on skills and experience
Day Shift Position
Relocation assistance available