IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT.
We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Production Manager, who will be responsible for production and quality goals of a multi-program, multi-site, secure, credential issuance operation. This position will also be responsible for Production Planning, Liaison with engineering and supply chain on a variety of continuous improvement initiatives and change management of advanced manufacturing projects.
Production Planning, Liaison with vendors and Manufacturing for TPM, Efficiency Projects, employee safety and development, Liaison with Engineering & Supply chain for Change Management and Advanced Manufacturing Projects
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Manage overall scheduling of production jobs over a multi-site factory organization with the following goals:
- Achieve on time issuance of credentials, by monitoring daily delivery schedules and ensuring disaster recovery sites are operational and engaged when there is a possible scheduling shortfall in the primary factory site.
- Achieve expected internal yield and delivered product quality levels.
- Work with factory managers to manage factory costs to operational budget and ensure compliance with safety and security policies, procedures and applicable law.
- Work with Factory Management Team to establish efficient production schedules to manage operation to meet customer service level agreements. Includes work assignments, shift rotations, training, vacations, breaks, overtime and back-up for absent employees. Maintain effective communications with team members and all support departments.
- Provide 6-Sigma project leadership for process and quality improvements in the factory.
- Perform similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Evaluate production and quality processes and recommend improvements to manufacturing engineering based on analysis of applicable process data.
- Maintain material inventory accuracy and conduct system transactions.
- Complete required production metrics and reports accurately and on time.
- Conduct interviews, hire new operations staff, and provide employee orientation.
- Establish goals, conduct feedback reviews, provide personal development advice to staff.
- Coordinate with Human Resources on staffing levels and complete required paperwork.
- Position requires 10 plus years of experience with world class Manufacturing and Engineering Operations.
- B.Sc. degree in business or engineering a strong plus.
- Must possess basic computer skills (MS Office), preferably also with MRP systems.
- Lean Sigma Certified
- Must have demonstrated ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Must possess working knowledge of production quality assurance procedures.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel up to 50%
Working Conditions, such as:
- Manufacturing shop environment. Exposure to noise, dust, and hazards associated with manufacturing equipment and tools. Working areas may not be ventilated or air-conditioned.