This job requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by the export laws of the United States. Candidates are required to provide proof of either US citizenship, Permanent US residency or classification as a protected individual as defined in 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).
The Production Manager will oversee the full manufacturing & test process of radiation hardened DCDC converters, used in space and other high reliability applications. In this role, you will work closely with Production Supervisors, Project Managers, Engineering and Quality departments to plan work, set targets and make sure the finished products are completed on time, and meet stringent quality standards. As Production Manager, you will be expected to spend time on the production floor, alongside Production Supervisors insuring designed processes, procedures and best practices are followed. Focus will be on improving production methods, equipment, efficiency and increasing productivity on all production shifts.
In this role you will:
- Work alongside Production Supervisors creating an open, friendly environment for production employees to thrive in
- Establish production goals daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Create action plans for improvement, when needed, to address production gaps
- Work closely with Engineering Team, Supply Chain, Quality and HR addressing production issues daily
- Help to recruit, train and retain top talent in the production floor
- Monitor production and adjust schedules for production floor, as needed
- Focus on quality control, inventory control and scrap reduction, which will be key indicators for success
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed, on production floor
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- BS degree in Business Management or Engineering field; MSdegreepreferred
- 8+ years of Management and Leadership experience in a production/manufacturing environment
- Experience in high-reliability product manufacturing, a plus
- Manufacturing/Production Site Head experience, a plus
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of MIL-PRF-38534 standard, a plus
- Experience as an organized, thoughtful leader, who has energy and desire to grow their career into a Leadership role, in near future
- The ability to work nontraditional business hours (i.e. weekends, evening production shifts and others), as needed and when required
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.