To assist the Plant Manager when necessary and to manage production on the production floor.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Safety Glasses/Side Shields when entering the plant.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES Manages Production operations through Shift Supervisors. Assures preventive maintenance plan is fulfilled for decorating and dip equipment and schedules personnel appropriately. Works withscheduling and support departments to ensure production schedule is met. Supervises Machine shop manger, Maintenance manager and Screen Room personnel. Assigned the purchasing of plant consumable supplies and inventory of MRO items.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Maintain ISO9000 Quality System requirements and documentation for department.
2. Supervise and schedule Screen Room personnel.
3. Supervise and schedule Machinists.
4. Create and maintain proper tooling for all jobs.
5. Monitor and order supplies for plant
6. Supervise and/or assist in all major repairs and the rebuilding of machines.
7. Maintain preventive maintenance on decorating equipment and schedule personnel accordingly.
8. Upgrade machinery when necessary.
9. Assure all set ups are complete and ready for production.
10. Monitor all production to make certain that the production machines are running to standard.
12. Analyze machines and jobs running below standard and make the appropriate adjustments, modifications, or adjustments.
13. Collect, review and create reports from Daily Production Sheets.
14. Handles Production Management functions when Plant Manager is off-site.
15. Machine setups – Schedule setups.
16. Production output – Machine speeds.
17. Production housekeeping.
18. Adhere to all safety rules, guidelines and policies.