Production Manager, Food Manufacturing
5 - 7 years experience • Food & Beverage
Leadership/Coaching professional with experience in FDA-regulated Food manufacturing will focus group efforts on meeting and exceeding customer requirements while adhering to Quality specifications. This Production Manager will lead a team of 70-80 hourly and salaried, multidisciplinary associates on an off shift, building a Team and Continuous Improvement culture in a new manufacturing operation.
The Company is a global producer of several different consumer products. They have an outstanding record of employee empowerment and growth. The position is open due to an expansion.
Responsibilities of the Production Manager
This Production Manager will be accountable for daily operations management, including Productivity and Quality, but this Manager will also participate in and manage
· Strategic planning, both short- and long-range and involving multiple departments. This is a position from which this company promotes Plant Managers.
· Department and facility budgeting and financial management.
· Developing and implementing plant- and corporate policies and monitoring programs and functions that maintain the buildings and equipment, plant security and protection, employees’ safety, and sanitation standards.
· Ensuring quality standards are met and reporting issues to the necessary personnel and
· Active participation and leadership in areas such as SQF and customer audits.
Requirements of the Production Manager
The Company seeks a degree professional with at least several years of large-team leadership in a Food or a closely related manufacturing environment. Be prepared to demonstrate your
· Experience in developing and building individuals and teams,
· Record of achievement in driving initiatives to improve efficiencies and to build teams, preferably in a union environment,
· Interest in career-growth and development, and
· Knowledge of Food manufacturing regulations and reporting requirements.
$105-$110K plus bonus.
Relocation assistance is provided
Plainfield, NJ 07060
Contact: Apply below and/or at fpccareers.com. Contact is Greg Wood
Applicants must have authorization to work in the United States to be considered for this opportunity.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of responses, only applicants that are initially deemed qualified will be contacted.