Aerospace / Defense
Founded in 1958, our client is privately owned and based in Dallas, TX. The company is the global leader in precision machine work, aircraft maintenance, inspection, and repair with customers.
The company provides parts and services to aircraft maintenance shops, flight schools, and aircraft owners among others. The company works on crankshafts and counterweights; camshafts and tappet bodies; connecting rods and rocker arms; and starter adapters. The company performs qualified inspections including dimensional, magnetic particle, ultrasonic, and fluorescent particle.
The Production Manager will develop, evaluate, and implement strategies to enhance the success of the business. This position will be responsible for overseeing most aspects of business operations. He/she will be tasked with enhancing profitability by managing staff and accomplishing business objectives. The Production Manager will maintain our client’s image by collaborating with customers, the government, community organizations, and employees. This person will become long-term trainee for role of Accountable Manager to FAA and EASA.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As Described in Manual of Repair Station Operations, Section 1
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing high standards
- Recruits, evaluates, hires and fires staff
- Resolves conflicts (employee relations)
- Creates, implements, evaluates and oversees comprehensive training programs
- Develops and documents company policies
- Manages and complies with regulatory concerns and reporting
- Analyzes business performance against goals
- Ensures client and vendor file integrity
- Maintains general oversight and insure accuracy of records, including A/R, A/P, Inventory, etc.
- Enforces ethical business practices
- Handles warranty claims
- Fulfills requirements to keep company in good standing with governing agencies
- Understands competitive threats and opportunities
- Formulates effective sales and marketing strategies
- Learns and assists in training of employees with operating software