Myrtle Beach, SC AREA
Competitive salary + 15% Bonus potential
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to lead, direct, and provide technical support to the production teams for multiple Production Units to ensure that product quantity, quality, and production efficiency meets the required goals and priorities.
You must be willing to:
· Provide management/leadership of 10-30 personnel (Operations/Maintenance/E&I staff)
· Perform productivity tracking to meet production targets
· Provide employee training/personnel development
· Implement CAPA processes (Corrective Action/Preventative Action)
· Perform Chemical Process troubleshooting/SOP development/Batch sheet Improvements
· Manage Yield Tracking/In-Plant Inventory/maintenance budget
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
· BS Chemical Engineering
· 5+ years’ experience as a Production Engineer/Manager in Chemical/Pharmaceutical/Pulp & Paper/related PSM Manufacturing Plant.
· Experience in Batch Process Chemical Manufacturing including Cycle times/Equipment Capacity
· Extensive background in compliance of environmental/OSHA/PSM regulations
· SPC/SQC Functional Understanding
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Valid through: 6/17/2021