- Deliver the client's jobs on budget, on time and with the highest level of service and quality.
- Working with the Account Director and Senior Production Managers to source, produce, and manage print campaigns.
- Being the liaison between internal stakeholders, agencies and suppliers to ensure quality, on-time delivery within budget parameters.
- Gather job requirements and perform procurement and project management of direct mail campaigns with understanding of marketing objectives.
- Project quoting and procurement of print and catalogs/magazines.
- Advise on economic formats, working with internal stakeholders and agencies to derive cost efficiencies.
- Work within established operating budgets and maintain daily tracking and analysis of benchmarking information.
- Build relationships with clients and develop communication channels to ensure smooth workflow.
- Analyze job revenue, cost and profitability; communicate with client and Account Director to validatebudgets.
- Manage job production, delivery and invoicing, and proactively present production solutions.
- Consistently exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service.
- 5+ years of catalog/magazine print production experience, within an agency, manufacturing or client environment.
- Subject matter expert across a variety of printed materials, with a heavy focus on catalogs/magazines and/or inserts.
- Proven project management skills.
- Experience working with suppliers to negotiate job cost and schedules.
- Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (i.e. print management, graphic arts, communications, business administration or liberal arts)
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.