At Bodycote what we do matters and as a member of our team, what you do matters too. Are you seeking a leadership role? Do you have a knack for training and operations management? Do you have technical knowledge of heat treatment or metallurgy? As the Production Manager, you will be hands-on directing and guiding other employees in a heavy industrial plant environment, processing metal components for companies in the aerospace industry. In addition, you will:
- Direct activities of production and maintains appropriate production staffing as needed to meet company goals (safety, sales, cost reduction, delivery, quality, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Ensure the safe operation of equipment, safe work habits of the employees and administering the safety program within the guidelines established by the company and General Manager.
- Be responsible for shop production schedules and conducts production meetings including supervisors’ meetings.
- Ensure customers’ needs are appropriately met by shipping to schedule with minimum turnaround time, high level of on-time delivery, and a high degree of quality, working closely with the Quality Manager.
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Experience: Requires extensive knowledge of heat treating, operations management, metallurgy, inspection, and customer needs through technical and advanced training, seminars, college, B.S.M.E. (metallurgy), and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five years practical experience in heat treatment and the ability to manage multi-level employees and functions with a minimum of five years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- This position must satisfy ITAR compliance requirements, therefore candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Resident Card Holder.