At B&G Foods, we pride ourselves in delivering best in class brands and believe that recruiting people of the highest caliber is essential to our sustained growth and long-term success. We offer a casual work environment, a great team of people, product discounts from our other facilities and yummy Ortega and Cream of Wheat products from our plant that you can enjoy with family and friends.
We are looking to hire a dynamic, hands-on Production Manager who will be responsible for the overall manufacturing at the Stoughton, WI facility. The Production Manager will ensure that all Corporate production objectives are met while maintaining the highest level of safety and quality.
- Direct and control manufacturing, and production planning to effectively achieve quality, quantity and unit cost standards according to sales, marketing, budget and company requirements.
- Continual development of new and improved methods of operation within the Stoughton facility.
- Perform the necessary analysis of accounts to assist in the effective planning and development of annual operating budgets.
- Initiate, manage and administer policies and procedures that provide for shift-to-shift consistency and the plant operating in a safe, clean and orderly fashion.
- Manage, control and coordinate plant activities with the Supply Chain Manager to produce the correct production on a timely basis.
- Provide subordinate development and training. Insure the supervisors have sufficient control tools to manage within the plant’s planned operating objectives, direct the plant’s workforce effectively and efficiently; and have sufficient technical knowledge of the operation.
- Direct staff to develop and maintain good employee relations along with effective safety and environment programs.
Experience, Skills, Education:
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree with 5-7 years equivalent experience or equivalent experience of 10-15 years in food manufacturing.
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills communication skills.
- General manufacturing process, labor relations, production planning/control and statistical process control.
- Solid math skills
- Computer skills such as MS word, Excel and ability to learn numerous additional programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
B&G Foods is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.