A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Leads production team work process, equipment testing, manufacturing, disassembly, and reassembly as assigned by supervisor.
- Prioritizes use of operators according to build schedule.
- Communicates process issues and provides status updates to team supervisor.
- Coaches operators/assemblers on production and problem solving skills, performing technical review and machinery setup/breakdown as needed.
- Ensures Medtronic company quality and safety standards are upheld.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
Minimum of 8 years of experience and may require vocational or technical education or certification in addition to prior work experience