As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run.
Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements.
Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally.
Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
BS or BA degree or Equivalent Experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructurearchitecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- BS or BA Degree or Equivalent experience
- Systematic, fact based decision making and problem solving
- Strong curiosity and bias for pro-active planning, action, ownership, learning and continuous improvement
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to cultivate relationships with all internal/external stakeholders, promoting diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures
- 7+ years of Application Development or Software Engineering experience in Data warehouse or Bid Data with ETL, Ingestion and consumption technologies
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas, problem/solution/business value descriptions that can be understood by a broad audience in a time sensitive environment 5
- 5+ years experience in two or more of the following areas encourage applying to this role if you have good core experience in at least 2 areas:
- -Hand-on experience with cloud-based applications, technologies and tools, deployment, monitoring and operations, such as Kubernetes, Prometheus, FluentD, Slack, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana, etc.
- -Relational and NoSQL databases; developing and managing operations leveraging key event streaming, messaging and DB services such as Cassandra, MQ/JMS/Kafka, Aurora, RDS, Cloud SQL, BigTable, DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cloud Spanner, Kinesis, Cloud Pub/Sub, etc.
- -Developing monitoring tools and log analysis tools for Ops -Managing and/or influencing infrastructure services to ensure application service uptime and user experience
- -Machine Learning
- Additional pluses:
- Full life cycle experience within an Agile framework
- Mission critical systems experience in a globally distributed framework
- Best practices in infrastructure and application logging, monitoring, intelligent alerting, and automated self-healing
- Experience with DevOps model and tools
- Experience with Site Reliability Engineering
- Experience with Chaos Engineering
- Technical leadership experience; driving initiatives through the entire project lifecycle, mentoring and guiding other team members, driving team/project success in a highly collaborative, collegiate environment
- People management experience; building and developing a team, helping staff develop their skills and achieve career objectives, driving team to achieve organizational objectives, driving employee satisfaction
Req #: 180013851