$80K — $100K *
Supermicro® is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.
Supermicro is looking for a Production Engineer. This position will located at their San Jose headquarters.
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
• CM Production process monitor and maintain, from sample run to mass production. Includes SMT/DIP/Functional Test/Packing/ECO upgrade/Repair/RMA
• Compile data to generate DFM feedback report to the design team and support product design continuous improvement
• Support and monitor project transfer from USA to Asia CM factories
• Collaborate with IQC/QA to review CM’s corrective/preventative actions when quality issue arise
• Perform failure analysis and work with RD to deep dive critical failure symptom
• Perform other work related task as required
• BA/BS degree in EE/ME/CE/ Industrial Engineering or technical field
• 5 years of experience in manufacturing and/or management (CM)
• Experience in lean manufacturing and Six Sigma is a plus
• IPC Certification (IPC-A-600, IPC-A-610, IPC-7711/7721) desirable
• Excellent communication skills in quality goal achievement
•Self-motivated and enthusiastic on working in fast-paced environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
• Standing, walking, sitting, talking/listening, crouching or crawling, reaching with hands and arms
• Lift, carry, push and pull in excess of 25 pounds
• Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and balance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
• Office, lab or warehouse environment setting shared with other staff members.
• Wet humid conditions, extreme heat or cold (weather), outdoor weather conditions.
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Valid through: 3/18/2021