RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE
Reports to Operations Manager
Min Quals: BS Chemical Engineering and 5years experience in manufacturing or processing industry.
Preferred Quals: Experience with technical review and evaluation of production unit operations, including data analysis & record keeping; optimization; unit surveillance; project engineering & new installations; and troubleshooting and preventive maintenance.
Production Engineer Position:
Niagara Falls chemical manufacturer is looking for experienced Production Engineer. The Production Engineer is responsible for engineering and supervisory support for production unit.
General Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Technical review and evaluation of production unit operations, including data analysis and record keeping
- Economic analysis of alternative chemistries and process operations.
- Definition of improvements and upgrades that enhance unit performance
- Unit surveillance
- Maintaining accurate operating procedures and engineering documents for unit operations
- Participation in and support of project engineering and new installations
- Troubleshooting and preventive maintenance support of unit operations
- Supervisory support of production management
- Participation in the proper training and direction of the workforce
- Personal and professional development of skills
- Production Rate
- On-stream time
- Raw material efficiencies
- Period cost control
- Operator Performance
- Safety Performance
- Environmental Performance
- Inventory Control
- Annual Quality objectives
- Annual performance review