Production Engineer II (Molding)
Less than 5 years experience • Automotive
Production Engineer – Moldings is needed in the Florence area, up to $68K plus bonus. This client company cannot sponsor or transfer any VISAs at this time and will relocate within the USA.
- Providing daily molding processes technical support;
- Addressing customer complaints, conducting investigations, developing root cause analysis, countermeasures and documentation;
- Supporting mold trials prior to arrival at the plant;
- Supporting project macro-schedules with detailed engineering micro-schedules to ensure project milestones are tracked and completed on time;
- Conducting initial mold trials within the company to verify internal processes and mold capabilities;
- Traveling to external tool suppliers.
Education: 4-yeardegreerequired; Engineering, IndustrialTechnology or related disciplines preferred.
- 2+ years of related manufacturing experience;
- Experiencepreferred in multi-color molding and robotics;
- Experiencepreferred in the automotive manufacturing;
- Analytical, problem-solver with excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.