Job Title: Production Control
Location: Vienna, VA
Duration: 12 months Ongoing
- To research, evaluate, design, implement, and maintain system and product solutions, applying knowledge of engineering principles.
- To provide technical direction and engineering support for projects and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain expert functional knowledge of evolving IT engineering industry technologies/competition, concepts and trends.
- Coordinates the development of new or modifications to existing JCL in all Production and Test environments to enable customer delivery systems to run on the mainframe, with a focus on the Production critical path.
- Verifies that modified or new JCL is placed in proper online libraries
- Updates and maintains online program documentation as well as system processing flowcharts
- Develops new schedules and test modified schedules to satisfy customer requirements
- Adjusts schedules to ensure other customer delivery systems execute in a timely manner and recommends changes to prevent future reoccurrences
- Interact with the customers to identify and document changes in requirements including scheduling criteria
- Codes, tests, and documents new JCL to satisfy ad-hoc requirements
- Ensure timely processing of customer's Service Manager tickets
- Drive industry standard on continuous process improvements.