Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success and shareholder value. Arconic Engines, a business unit of Arconic, is a world-class producer of aero engine and industrial gas turbine components, including airfoils, rings, disks and forgings. We excel in vacuum melted superalloys, machining, performance coatings and hot isostatic pressing for high performance parts that enable the next-generation of quieter, more fuel-efficient aero engines and cleaner power generation.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with operations, production planning, engineering, quality and sales departments to resolve production flow problems in order to maximize throughput to the dock;
- Responsible for analysis and evaluation of inventory and associated delivery performance problems;
- Responsible for the development of weekly/monthly sales plans to meet budgetary requirements;
- Evaluate issues and provide solutions under high-pressure circumstances;
- Responsible for ongoing coaching and development of staff;
- Evaluate issues and provide solutions under high-pressure circumstances.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited Institution;
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience in a manufacturing job shop environment, including production planning and inventory control responsibilities;
- Experience with integrated MRP/ERP systems;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, and database management skills;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of staff;
- Experience in the Aerospace forging manufacturing;
- Experience with Aerospace High-temperature materials;
- Familiarity with ISO standards, 5S and Lean experience.