Location : Kansas City, MO
The role of a Production Control & Logistics Manager is to manage logistics activities of a plant and deploy the Group's Production Control & Logistics (PC&L) policy. The main missions of the role are to:
- Ensure customer satisfaction: supervise day to day activities, anticipate customer requirements and maintain good relationships, manage the launch of new programs within the plant.
- Lead the logistics team and set PC&L objectives.
- Ensure adequate staffing, training and development of team members.
- Monitor logistics processes: supervise day to day activities, prepare and propose the Sales and Operations Plan (PIC) to the plant management committee, assure the responsibility of the Master Scheduling Plan (PDP) with Autonomous Production Unit (UAP) managers, improve & enhance performance and relationships of suppliers and logistics partners.
- Monitor logistics performance and implement necessary improvement actions in coordination with other plant functions (Quality, Production System Efficiency ?).
- Participate in the development of the Division PC&L network.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
Experience in production in an industrial environment