Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team Member Experience. From entry-level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. We then equip you for success, whether you're in the office, in the field, or on the floor. As a member of our team you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / life balance.
The Home Building Group is actively searching for a Production Area Manager to join the team at our Wakarusa, IN facility.
To manage and direct the daily activities and resources of all assigned production departments. Create a world class production environment focusing on perfecting the following 4 cornerstones:
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
1. Demonstrate continuous willingness to learn, grow, and gain understanding as a leader in our organization
2. Demonstrate effective motivation skills and techniques to encourage team to meet performance objectives
3. Demonstrate honesty in all situations to cultivate an environment of trust
4. Demonstrate fairness in all decisions and when holding team members accountable
5. Understands prints, reads orders, and prepares team for production run in advance to ensure production goals are met
6. Be willing to see the big picture and not just the areas of assigned responsibility
Education and Qualifications:
1. Minimum 5 years' experience in production line supervision, no exception.
2. Demonstrated clear leadership attributes above and beyond normal job requirements.
3. Demonstrated positive influence with others. Promote pride in each individual for their role in the team.
4. Clear record of corrective action.
$80K - $100K