Product Technology Manager
The Product Technology Manager will have end-to-end accountability for an application suite including; Business Partner Relationship management for Technology Payment products and services; Agile and DevOps product delivery and testing; Product APIs; Business platforms such as ACH and Foreign Exchange; and Level 3 application support.
The Product Technology Manager is located at Auburn Hills Operations Center and reports to the Senior Vice President of Technology. This position has direct reports
- Research and identification/POC of leading Payment technologies that support the digitalization of payment services
- Agile transformation from an approach, process/methodology and technical practice perspective
- Full SDLC execution capabilities including planning, requirements analysis, design, build/integrate, test and support.
- Technology issue resolution and Application Maintenance, Business Support requests
- Incident management and resolution (from Application Support Manager and Agile Delivery Manager)
- Technology investment planning including project estimates, business case development and product roadmaps
- Small technology request oversight and execution
- Application related risk management and technology lifecycle management reporting
- Interface with lines of business on products within portfolio, including formal and informal status reporting, executive presentations and escalation
- Knowledge of Financial Payment Systems is strongly desired
Local Travel is required of this position.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university AND 10 years of technical experience OR 14 years of technical experience
- 2 years of experience with Strategic Technology Planning including building roadmaps
- 2 years of experience leading an Agile transformation project
- 2 years of experience/exposure to Cloud enablement technologies
- 10 years of experience with various technical methodologies including Agile and Waterfall
- 8 years IT project management/program management experience
- 8 years of experience in developing and delivering presentations for senior and executive management
- 1 year Financial Services Industry experience
- 1 year Payments experience